Thursday, April 28, 2011

Apricot Elation

How can I explain to you the joy of living in this world now that I have discovered apricots? The world was always a wonderful place to begin with but as I sprawl across my bed with some of the most agonizing and crippling cramps I have ever experienced all I can do is lay there and laugh at my predictable situation. The pain hurts so good: like 90 apricots in two and a half days. Paying for my foolish gluttony cracks me up... literally. Apricots are my new passion in this world and the pain that comes along with it is worth it, deffinatly worth it. I beam from ear to ear in sheer bliss every time I pop a dusty, folded ol’ wrinkle of a friend into my impatiently salivating mouth and I want to dance and sing across the barren landscape of Ladakh in honor of the orangey tasties and the golden sun which dries them to perfection. Nothing I have eaten in this world has tasted like such a decadent slice of heaven. These apricot cramps are just apart of my newly adopted routine and if that is the price I have to pay for these sweet morsels than I will take it ten times over and I will laugh along every step of the way. -Kylie

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog and I really liked it. I have to say it is very well written. I have a blog on fun food and travel and would love to have you as a guest blogger for the blog. It would also attract new readers towards your blog. In exchange, I can write a guest blog for you. So, contact me ashwin@dtfares.com if you want to guest blog.

    Ashwin

    ReplyDelete